Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A new cutter is on the way to me!

I'm so excited today!  I just saw the email that my BossKut Gazelle electronic die cutter has shipped!  That was super fast!  It's on sale at Scrap Savvy for a ridiculously low price, which I saw mentioned on the Make the Cut forum several days ago.  I mulled the purchase over for a couple of days before committing to buy, but I just couldn't pass it up at this price!  (I'm in no way affiliated with Scrap Savvy, except as a customer.)

Now I will be complete free from ProvoCraft and the Cricut Expression I currently use.  I'm very much looking forward to working with an upgraded machine, but a tiny little bit apprehensive too!

I'll keep you updated when she arrives!

Happy paper crafting y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!