Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Cube Box

I have finally finished and cut one of the larger boxes to my satisfaction, so here it is....drum roll please....the Cube!!!
 
This box can be sized down by making sure all of the layers are visible and selecting all before resizing.  All proportions are maintained if you have all of the layers selected.

Please leave a comment if you choose to download one of my files, as I adore feedback!  I'd also be pleased if you would choose to follow me for future offerings.

As always, my files are shared for your personal use only.  If you wish to share a file I have created, please link to my blog to share the file.  Thanks for your cooperation.


MTC Cube Box


Instructions for larger size cube box: 
Cut four box sides, each on it piece of paper.
Cut two lid sides from each piece of paper.
Cut a lid and bottom piece, each from its own piece of paper. 
Cut an extra lid and bottom if you desire more stability.


Score and fold  all tabs. 

Glue down top flaps on the side pieces.  Adhere sides to each other with flaps inside.  Turn box upside down and bottom.  Turn box right side up and press flaps down from inside.  I like to cut an additional bottom piece and adhere from inside to add stability.place adhesive along outer perimeter of flaps and attach

Glue down top flaps in lip sides and adhere side pieces to each other with flaps inside.  Run adhesive along outer perimeter of flaps and attach lid top.  Turn lid over and press flaps down from inside.  I like to cut an additional lid top and adhere from inside to add stability, but it isn't strictly necessary, just helpful on the larger size boxes.

To change sizes make sure all layers are unlocked and open and select all (control + A) and then use arrow to resize.  

Happy scrappin y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Such a great box, love it....thanks for sharing!!

    K-lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!