Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank Ewe Card

A dear friend did me a big favor last week, God bless her.  I realized that I needed a special thank you card for her.  Well, I saw a cute little sheep on the Under a cherry tree blog.  She used a Lettering Delights graphic, but I have been having so much fun making my own graphics in Make the Cut that I took the plunge and using just Basic Shapes I made my own version!  I adore Make the Cut, I truly do.  I never thought of myself as terribly creative before I found MTC.  Thank you Andy!

I used a cuttlebug to emboss the card front as well as the ewe body and the thank ewe sentiment.  I inked the edges of the sentiment shadow and then outlined the sentiment with a metallic gel pen.  Love gel pens!  I also outlined the ewe with a metallic gel pen and used stickles on the ewe body embossing to give it just that little bit extra to make her super special.  I hope my friend feels the love!

I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment if you choose to download any of my files.  As always, files I create and share are for your personal use only.  Please direct to my blog to share my files.   Your consideration is appreciated.

MTC Thank Ewe Card
Gazelle Funtime Thank Ewe Card

Happy scrappin y'all!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome!