Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank Ewe Card

A dear friend did me a big favor last week, God bless her.  I realized that I needed a special thank you card for her.  Well, I saw a cute little sheep on the Under a cherry tree blog.  She used a Lettering Delights graphic, but I have been having so much fun making my own graphics in Make the Cut that I took the plunge and using just Basic Shapes I made my own version!  I adore Make the Cut, I truly do.  I never thought of myself as terribly creative before I found MTC.  Thank you Andy!

I used a cuttlebug to emboss the card front as well as the ewe body and the thank ewe sentiment.  I inked the edges of the sentiment shadow and then outlined the sentiment with a metallic gel pen.  Love gel pens!  I also outlined the ewe with a metallic gel pen and used stickles on the ewe body embossing to give it just that little bit extra to make her super special.  I hope my friend feels the love!





Happy scrappin y'all!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome!